This festive season you’re invited to enjoy a safer summer with Cartrack as we ramp up our service and benefits to keep you and yours even safer on the roads.
While our high-tech systems keep a watch on your vehicle, our recovery agents are on 24/7 standby to track and recover your vehicle if it’s stolen or hijacked. Our emergency services agents are ready to provide medical, roadside or legal assistance and our technicians are waiting to install a Cartrack unit in your car.
Sign up before 31 December 2021 and Cartrack will give you a payment vacation – you’ll only start paying for your subscription from month 4.
Your safety is our priority, so we’d like to remind you to take some time out and make sure your vehicle is ready for the long and short trips you’ll be making this summer. Whether you’re simply popping to the shops or embarking on that long-awaited holiday, we’ll be there for you.
Here’s our top 7 safer summer tips to put you in control:
- Get your car road-trip ready – Before you start on your holiday journey, take your car to a mechanic for a check-up. Ask them to check all the spots that need lube and to check belts, brakes, shocks, tyres and window wipers. Fix what’s necessary before you hit the road.
- Plan your trip – While it may seem exciting to just jump into your car and head off in any direction, you need to make sure that wherever you end your journey for the day, there’s a safe place to lay your head. Keep a paper handy as well in case the mobile devices run out of battery.
- Drive safely – Speed won’t kill you, but the sudden stop at the end might. So rather slow down, take your time and get to where you’re going in one piece. Buckle up, stick to the speed limit and take regular breaks. Also stay away from alcohol while behind the wheel.
- Share your journey – Whether you use WhatsApp, Waze, Google Maps or even the Cartrack App, share your journey with your friends and family. This let’s them know where you are and when you’re safely at your destination.
- Have the emergency assistance numbers on hand – don’t break down when your car breaks down. Simply make use of Cartrack’s app to contact 24-hour roadside assistance for major vehicle failures. It’s also a good idea to carry a jerry can of fuel and know how to change a tyre; this means getting back on the road quickly and with minimum fuss if you run out of fuel or have to deal with a flat tyre.
- Keeps the brains occupied – Car travel can be boring, up the ante with some exciting games and provide prizes. Anything from Car Cricket to 20 Questions will help take minds off the long journey. Also download movies and games to mobile devices to keep passengers entertained in between the games.
And number 7?
Well, that’s easy. Install a Cartrack device and you’ll have all the security you need in the palm of your hand with the super-powerful Cartrack app. Our innovative CarWatch and Crash Detection technology lets us know if something unfortunate should happen to your car, while Protector is our emergency services system that gets help to you in a jiffy.
So, this summer, make it a hassle-free festive season and get your 3 months free deal. Find out how it works and we’ll call you back.